Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Weeping Willow Hair



Weeping Willow Hair a poem by


Farshid Ariyan



I am a dreamer, but where is the reality, the ultimate truth is a lie
? Are you just a dream


Some one jumping even, into my day dreams
Like sudden wind through the hair of a mad weeping willow


Weeping Willow Hair
Mixing your hair in my hair
Absorbing the sunlight into our hair
I long to see the sunlight in our hair
Listen everyone, open your eyes
,She could have been anyone to me, standing in the alley of my tender mind
You’ve always been, alone with me inside my mind


Weeping Willow Hair
The meaning of life is a mystery
The mystery of weeping Willow
Mixing my hair with her hair



Naghmeh-London 23May05 at 3 PM (Naghmeh=Lyric)



Dust In The Wind
Lyrics:
I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone


All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity


Dust in the wind, all they are; is dust in the wind.


Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea


All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see


Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind[Now]


Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky


It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.


Dust in the wind, all we are; is dust in the wind


Dust in the wind; everything is dust in the wind.

Comments: Post a Comment